Creative Kidz Learning Center provides extensive services in addition to an enriched curriculum along side encouragement in extracurricular interests such as arts, crafts, and dance.
Our main objectives are to promote or encourage:
Positive Communication Skills
Cooperation and Collaboration
We excel in providing a great foundation for any child and enabling the child to excel in higher grade levels by doing above and beyond the traditionally instilled skillset.
Creative Kidz Learning Center offers an enriched curriculum designed for children between the ages of six weeks and five years old and first through fifth grade. Nutritious meals and snacks are provided throughout the day (free of charge). Hours of operation are 6:00 am to 6:00 pm (with extended hours available upon request), Monday – Friday with observance of all major legal holidays.
Thanks for choosing us! Here's more about
What We Do
Learn more about our values
Mission Statement/Philosophy: Instilling knowledge into our youth, our future leaders, is one of the most important societal strides of our world today." Children are similar to sponges the first couple years of their life and we must embrace them with love and attention as well as fill their minds with knowledge. Our facility prioritizes on meeting the basic needs of each child as well as incorporating learning and play.
As our slogan says we are, “The Perfect Combination Between Learning and Fun.” We provide each child with a high quality, activity based learning environment that fosters their creativity and imagination as well as embraces their learning needs individually. This enables the child to grow in unimaginable ways all at an affordable cost to the parent. Creative Kidz also has a sound community base and a commitment to accessibility and diversity, and is driven by the success of the children.
• Infant Care – 6 weeks to 2 years old – Infants will be encouraged to imitate motions and sound. Our program provides individualized care with a primary caregiver being assigned to each infant to offer one on one opportunities for each child to learn and flourish. Our knowledgeable caregivers work hand and hand with parents to ensure we honor your family’s routine and to provide peace of mind.
• Toddler Room – 2.5 years old to 3.5 years old – Our program focuses on the independence of each toddler. We offer small classroom ratios (1 teacher per 6 students), this enables us to provide more individualized care. Our teachers hone in on the development of language, reading, dramatic play, science, fine/gross motor skills, math, art, and learning through nature/the environment around us.
• Pre-start Room – 3.5 years old to 5 years old – Our program will ensure your child is ready to start school and encourages the star in each child to shine. Our main focus is to provide confidence building opportunities, encourage independent problem solving and decision making, and build on their basic STEM knowledge. Each child’s strengths and interests are important to us so in collaboration with their parents, we create individualized care plans.
• Latchkey (Before or After School Care) – 6 years old to 12 years old
• Summer Camp – 3 years old (must be fully potty trained) – 10 years old – Registration Begins April 1st 2020 and Ends May 31st 2020 - Begins June 29th 2020
Making the Investment
We’re happy to cater our child care enrollment to every families specific need. We have tuition options available for full-time or part-time enrollment, catering to everyone’s specific needs and budget. Our main priority is to offer a safe, inviting environment for each child to thrive in, while maintaining an affordable cost. We are here to service you, feel free to Contact Us to learn more about specific tuition rates.